Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bustop Bust-op



Something has to be said. Everyone is thinking it. And everyone thinks it's in their own head and is trying to tell themselves that it hasn't really happened. Except me. I'm willing to admit that it has happened, and I'm willing to speak out. They air-brushed her left breast to try to get us to go to their event and we all know it deep down. FAS have a number of versions of the campaign showing the girl throwing a paper airplane to promote their Career Opportuntitties event this month, and while all of them show her to be an ample girl, the shot they have put in the bustop ads is nothing short of outrageous!
I went to their website to see if I could get the picture from it but alas I could not. They have a different full body shot as per the billboards (above left) and a version of the bustop picture with the particular protrusion cut off (above right).!
So for those of you who are not from Ireland and haven't seen the ad, I've just drawn the outline of the young lady's figure from mammary memory mammary for you to give you an idea of it and I'm pretty sure no-one who has seen it will accuse me of exaggeration.

I'm sorry. It had to be said.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

???

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has become a national phenomenon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home