Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blog in progress

So given my current inability to report any of the staggeringly interesting things that are happening in my life at the moment, for fear that you would get so jealous that you would self-destruct, I hope in the alternative to make an executions blog over the next few days/weeks/months.

I've started it, but blogger lost a huge swathe of stuff on me (I refuse to accept any blame for this myself) and I will not be able to complete it until my rage subsides. Estimates as to when this will be, vary.

See the new blog here

Peace out (and in)

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Siobhan said...

hey james! Good blog on the gaol, must have taken a huge amount of time to do! They should starting advertising it to the tourists! Then they could leave you lots of comments and questions. Just in case you don't have enough work to do already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home